Although over the counter tooth whitening kits are available, it’s best to leave them sitting right where they’re at and schedule the service with your dentist instead. Professional teeth whitening orange park fl is a much better alternative that leaves your teeth whiter. But, that’s only the first of many benefits that come when you opt for professional tooth whitening services. Six more of the benefits of a professional whitening service are listed below.
1. You reduce the risk of damage caused to the teeth when you call a dentist to schedule professional whitening. The over the counter products sometimes do not work and those that do increase the risk of damage to the teeth due to enamel breakdown. Don’t risk your beautiful smile!
2. The bleaching products that dentists use are stronger, so you need fewer cleanings to maintain results. In fact, you need teeth cleaning service only once per year! It’s easier to maintain your beautiful smile all year long after professional whitening.
3. The results are instant. If you have an important event tonight or tomorrow, the over the counter kits won’t be much help. But, you can get in with the dentist and leave the worries behind because the results are yours to enjoy when you walk out of the dentist’s office.
4. It is safer and you get more thorough results when visiting the dentist for whitening service.
5. Dental whitening is much faster than whitening that you perform yourself. When speed is important, you certainly want to visit the dentist and shy away from the kits sold at the drugstore.
6. Once you whiten the teeth, expect your confidence and self-esteem to grow considerably, as it should. Your smile is one of the first things that people see when they meet you. Make a good impression with a pearly white smile!